The box at the top or sidebar of each page, also called Jump box.
Enter a topic name to quickly jump to the topic, for example:
- WebNotify to jump to WebNotify in the current web
- Main.WebNotify to jump to WebNotify in the Main web
- Main. to jump to the home of the Main web
- BrandNewTopic to jump to a non existing topic in the current web, which is useful to create orphaned topics
Enter part of a topic name to get a list of similar topics, for example:
- faq to get FAQAnApplicationWithWikiForm, FAQDeleteOrRenameATopic, FAQDeleteOrRenameAnAttachment, FAQDownloadSources, FAQEditDoesNotIncreaseTheRevision, FAQEditTemplate, FAQForm, FAQGnuGeneralPublicLicense, FAQHiddenUsersAndGroups, FAQRebuildingWikiUsersTopic, FAQSearchDoesNotWork, FAQSimultaneousEdits, FAQTemplate, FAQTroubleshootingExtensions, FAQViewTemplate, FAQWhatIsWikiWiki, FAQWhyYouAreAskedToConfirm
- Main.users to jump to the Main web from any web, and get a list of topics about users (all in one step)
Entering part of a topic name is a simple, yet powerful way to quickly navigate to content of interest, also in a large wiki.
The Go box is not a search box
Related Topics: UserDocumentationCategory
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this site is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding sysadmin.wiki? Send feedback